Sunday, July 19, 2015

Lucky I Guess

Let me start by say I do not have a green thumb. I do love a nice garden though. My partner was the gardner in our little family. I could not bare having no color around my house so I planted a memorial garden. I did miss one pot though and something started to come up so instead of pulling out like a weed I watered it and this is what I got. If anyone can tell me what it is I would appreciate knowing.
Other than that I am proud of my little experiment so I took this shot. 

Oh and as for the rest of the garden, it looking pretty good. I guess I have an angel watching over it.

14 comments:

Rick Forrestal said...

Great story.
Beautiful flower.
Love this pic.

Thérèse said...

Would it be an Agastache pallidiflora? I am far far from being an expert though. An Audbubon guide helped me with this one.
"A weed is just an unloved flower"

Kathy said...

It looks like no flower I've ever seen but I'm sure someone will know. That's one of the great things about blog visitors. They have a wealth of knowledge.

Kate said...

It is a beautiful shade, more pecious because it was unplanned. Good luck with your garden!

Sharon said...

I have no idea what that is but it is gorgeous. It looks a bit like a firecracker! And, you even captured a bee having a look at it. I think you are right. A guardian angel is watching your garden.

cieldequimper said...

Sorry I don't know what it is :-( but it's so pretty! There obviously IS an angel! :-)

VP said...

You was good and a bit lucky! I am sure you have a very special angel watching over your garden...

Birdman said...

Caught in transit. Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

William Kendall said...

No idea, but it is pretty, and a poignant idea.

Judy said...

I don't know what kind it is but I know that it is pretty. And the bees like it.

darlene said...

Bee balm my dear! xoxo

RedPat said...

I have no idea, Randy, but it is fabulous! I'm so glad that your garden flourished! ;-)

Jack said...

It is doing well and it rewarded your faith in leaving it there.

TexWisGirl said...

it looks like bee balm of some kind to me. :)