Sunday, July 12, 2015

Launch Point

On my way to Taos for the Pow Wow I stopped near on of the points where rafters lauch their rafts into the Rio Grande to ride a few of the rapids down river. 

The Pow Wow was amazing and if you ever get the chance to attend one that is
 outdoors I highly recommend it. It is some to be experienced. 

At the Taos Pueblo Pow Wow you must agree to only use your photos for personal use, printing etc. No selling your photo, posting on social media, websites etc. Not to be a tease but I got some amazing shots. 

13 comments:

Lowell said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the event and got some good photos. Maybe you can frame some and hang them in your house?

Rick Forrestal said...

Thank you for respecting their photo restrictions.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I can just imagine how incredible it would have been Randy, shame we can't see your shots but it's all about respect oui.

ClickNCamera said...

Love Taos! Great shot! Being from Oklahoma, I've gone to outdoor Pow Wows before, seems most are inside these days. The experience is more powerful outdoors, I think. Last time to Taos I was surprised they charged a fee to enter the Pueblo. I didn't remember that being the case but understand why. I would love to see your shots of the Pow Wow I bet they are wonderful and you should be commended for sticking to your promise to keep them personal! Enjoy your day!

Michelle said...

Lucky you! I would love to attend.

Sharon said...

I bet you did get some great shots! What a great opportunity.

Judy said...

I love to watch rafts floating down the river. We did it once on the Colorado.

cieldequimper said...

I know that place! :-)

VP said...

Any chance to see something?

Kathy said...

I'd love to attend but I think I'd prefer not to even take my camera. I would want to share those amazing shots with my photography friends!

RedPat said...

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Randy! I hope everyone sticks to the publishing agreement.

TexWisGirl said...

pretty neat.

William Kendall said...

Beautiful terrain! Understandable request, on their part.