Thursday, April 1, 2010

Theme Day: Red


It is theme day once again here on City Daily Photo. Our theme this month is Red. While on my way home one day the sun was setting and it made the red color in this sign glare right at you advertising all the food stops. Imagine my surprise when this red semi-truck came into frame just before I took the shot. Lucky I guess.

Please visit all of the other great photographers from around the world by clicking on the link below:
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

3 comments:

Kate said...

Randy, it's always so great when somethink unexpected happens to enhance our photo. Happy Theme Day!

Sharon said...

When I was trying to think of something red to post, I kept seeing red in every sort of business, especially the Circle K stores! I love how you combined these business who use red with that big red truck.

Judy said...

A very familiar site, and red too.