Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tagged


I've been TAGGED by ArizonaBD at Flagstaff Daily Photo! I've been asked to list eight random things about myself that you do not know and in turn, tag eight others to do the same. Here it goes:

1: I so want to learn to paint, no not houses.

2: When people ask if I am an artist,
I freak and say no. But we're all artist, right?

3: I never learned how to swim but I love water.

4: I am a shy person.

5: One of my favorite pets was a hamster named Peanut.

6: My first job was a newspaper boy.

7: Lived in Phoenix most of my life, but born in California.

8: I love the show "Men in Trees."


Not to worry, I won't be tagging anyone. I have seen some not to happy
comments about this going on. I don't mind participating but don't want
to make anyone angry. Sorry.

4 comments:

Bettey said...

Love the pic! Cute horse, great sky!

Kate said...

I like your friend==a beauty!

Lori said...

Oh Men In Trees. Miss chatting about that show. When does the new season start? Or maybe it has and I need to catch up.

J. Andrew Lockhart said...

I love #1 :)